OUR GREAT EXPERIENCE ENSURES THE BEST POSSIBLE RESULT
Additional repair information of Efremoglou Company
- Stain removal. We attempt to clean the different kinds of stain, e.g. from blood, urine, wine, varnish, rinse, coffee, rust, moisture, yellowish stains, paint, marker stains, and paint. The result and the success rate depend on numerous factors such as the stain itself, how “fresh” the stain is by the time we’ve received it and how much the materials of the rug allows us to clean them. There’s a chance that some rugs may not be cleaned. The spraying process is charged extra, depending on the case.
- Fringes, pipings. Replacement by cutting as needed, the old and worn fringes, pipings or pieces of carpet or rug, with other new ones. When we change only one side of the fringe, or the piping (machine-made fringe, hand type fringe or handmade) will have a difference from the side that hasn’t been changed and cut. There aren’t the same colours and the same threads to use. So we put up the most comparable. It is good to change both sides when it comes to fringe replacement to avoid non-uniformity.
- Topical repairs. Repairing the TOPICAL piping, fringe, chain or sewing leather. We stop the wound, and we specifically restore the points where the problem appears. But there’s a chance it can be reopened on the same spot or somewhere else. It’s better to fix the whole side.
- Weaving. Re-weaving the spots where some damages on the rug are worn, torn or even rotten. The piece that needs repair is being knotted again, stimulating the same production style that the rest of the rug has. The repair may have some tonal differences from the rest of the rug.
- Paint warp (knots) on worn areas (wool or cotton). We erase the white marks that appear with lasting paint when the pile wears out, and we fix the overall image of the rug. The duration of each recovery depends on the rug’s widespread use. When white knots protrude on the surface, they are cut but not painted.
- Stretching the rug. We will return the rug to you by significantly improving its condition. Of course, it depends on the general use and the sensitivity of the rug to moisture exposure on how long the restoration will last.
- Laminating (LATEX). Creates a substrate, helps with openings, rotten spots, dry and damaged substrates. Laminating stabilizes the condition of the rug and takes place on its backside. If the carpet’s already stiff, this application won’t soften it. And the duration of the application also depends on the condition of the rug.
- Deodorization. A procedure that is applied to carpets and rugs with stenches of things like urine, moisture and mould. It dramatically reduces the filthy smell of a rug. Some cases are challenging to solve and take more time. The duration of deodorization depends on the widespread use and condition of the rug.
- Disinfestation. It’s applied on rugs that have been already damaged by moths or with a suspected moth problem. It can be fought to a great extent depending on the type of moth and the stage of degeneration. The space where the rug is stored and used needs your close attention. In many cases that the rug is beyond repair, we don’t accept them.
- Waterproofing. Helps to clean stains at the same time easily. The rug doesn’t readily absorb the dye stain and it wipes if we immediately intervene. The application lasts about a year.
- Chain on the fringes. This process improves the overall image of the rug. The front surface of the carpet or the rug is removed, as needed, so a small section of the design may fade. A short fringe is created, and we make a chain for tying the rug or carpet.
For more information and prices contact us on these working hours: 08:00-16:00 at
Tel: 210 2790121, 210 2771400